(Woodland and surrounding area)
Safe Side Security, Inc. ~ a leader in Commercial and Residential Security Systems would like to invite the right candidate to become part of our highly successful team. We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Level professional to perform duties as a Service and Install representative in and around the Woodland area. You would install and service fire, burglar, card access, and CCTV electronic security systems. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate needs to be a qualified Alarm Technician with 5 years experience or more and possess knowledge of Ademco, DSC, Napco, Silent Knight, Firelite, Analog & IP Cameras and Access Control.
- Must be a self-starter and have good organization skills.
- Thorough knowledge of low voltage electrical preferred.
- Valid CDL and clean driving record required.
- Maintains a regular and punctual attendance.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Thorough knowledge of company alarm systems preferred.
- Work within a team to provide continuous follow up; reduce account attrition; resolve any customer issues; and to ensure that service issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with customers, dealers, department personnel and other team members.
- Accept assignments with an open, cooperative, positive team oriented attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi task.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exercises independent judgment and effective problem solving techniques.
- Minimum 40 WPM typing skills.
- Knowledge of Downloading software is a definite plus.
- A current ACE card preferred.
- A current Fire Life Safety ( Blue ) Card required.
- NICET would be a definite plus!
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, FBI and DOJ background check.
FULL TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health Care
- Optional 401 (k).
- Optional vision, and dental insurance.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off and Major Holidays
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com